Flower Mound, TX Real Estate
Real Estate Statistics
Property Types (active listings)
Flower Mound, TX Real Estate Listings
|All Listings||$200,000 - $300,000||$300,000 - $400,000|
|$400,000 - $500,000||$500,000 - $600,000||$600,000 - $700,000|
|$700,000 - $800,000||$800,000 - $900,000||Over $1,000,000|
Flower Mound is a safe, livable, and family-friendly city. A SafeHome study named Flower Mound the safest city in Texas, and SmartAsset called it the most livable small city in the U.S. based on entertainment, healthcare, home value, and unemployment rate.
Flower Mound is a short drive from the culture, sports events, and gourmet food in Dallas. How far is Flower Mound, Texas to Dallas, Texas? It’s only 28 miles from the city limits!
Overall, Flower Mound, TX has a somewhat rural feel. The pace of life is a little slower when you are living in Flower Mound. You can enjoy the quieter life and take the occasional big-city excursion. The short trip from Flower Mound to Dallas means you can have the best of both worlds. View active Flower Mound real estate listings.
Flower Mound, TX Cost of Living
When you’re moving to Texas, you may be surprised to find the cost of living in Flower Mound, TX is a little higher than in other areas of Texas. However, it’s essential to keep in mind that the benefit is an environment where you can feel safe to live your best life. Safety, proximity to both nature and business, and a rapidly-growing community are worth it.
Housing, Neighborhoods, and Communities
Flower Mound has a plethora of beautiful homes. Prices are dependent on proximity to schools and parks, as well as the neighborhood in which they were built.
- If you’re interested in a planned community with ample amenities, neighborhoods like Bridlewood Wellington of Flower Mound and Trailwood fit the bill.
- If you’re a nature lover, you can find homes surrounded by trails, flowers, and oaks, including the neighborhoods of Canyon Falls and Chimney Rock.
- For competitively priced homes in safe neighborhoods, try Flower Mound Oaks and Wichita Chase.
- If you want to be in the middle of it all, you can live, dine, and play in the planned retail communities of Lakeside.
Our team of experts at Frankie Arthur Real Estate can help you buy your perfect home, no matter what type of neighborhood you prefer.
Flower Mound School Districts and Universities
Lewisville Independent School District serves the majority of Flower Mound. The schools have a 14 to 1 student/teacher ratio and are rated in the top 50 school districts in Texas for athletics and academics.
Higher education thrives in the areas around Flower Mound. The University of North Texas, Texas Woman's University, and North Central Texas College are all close to the city.
What To Do In Flower Mound
Shopping, dining, entertainment, and nature await those living in Flower Mound, TX -- there’s truly something for everyone. Our agents recommend these fun locations.
- Nature Parks - Twin Coves Park, Stone Creek Park, and Murrell Park are beautiful places to enjoy Texas beauty.
- Golf - Get in a quick 18 holes at Tour 18 Dallas and Bridlewood Golf Club.
- Arts - Inspire your creative side at Play Street Museum and Studio Art House.
- Shop & Dine - Lakeside community and Flower Mound Town Center offer dining and unique shopping.
We’re eager to show you around Flower Mound, TX, and help you find your home sweet Texas home. Contact us today to learn more.