Real Estate Statistics
Property Types (active listings)
Frisco Real Estate
|All Listings||Under $100,000||$200,000 - $300,000|
|$300,000 - $400,000||$400,000 - $500,000||$500,000 - $600,000|
|$600,000 - $700,000||$700,000 - $800,000||$800,000 - $900,000|
|$900,000 - $1,000,000||Over $1,000,000|
The DFW area is highly prized for the tremendous opportunities it offers to young professionals, growing families, and empty-nesters alike. The Frisco, Texas cost of living is slightly higher than some other nearby areas in the DFW area. However, many people moving to the area quickly find more than enough reason to overlook this. Texas offers a much more agreeable tax structure than most other states.
People moving to DFW quickly notice their average utility costs are significantly lower, commuting times are faster, and the infrastructure is some of the best in the country. Texas also has one of the strongest energy sectors and a state-contained electrical grid. Few other states come close to matching the affordability of living in Texas when it comes to monthly utilities and the overall cost of living.
Buying a Home in Frisco
Buying a new home anywhere can be daunting at first without the right team to help you through the process. The Frankie Arthur team is happy to help you explore the Frisco area and find the home that’s right for you. The local Frisco, TX community is incredibly welcoming to newcomers of all kinds. The economic growth in the area means that young professionals can find plenty of incredible opportunities just a short drive from home. View homes for sale in Frisco, TX.
Moving to Frisco, TX, could be a big change for you and your family, but I’m certain it will be an overwhelmingly positive one. You can not only enjoy a stellar quality of living at a reasonable cost, but also enjoy the many things that make Frisco life so special. Is Frisco, TX safe? Most locals are very pleased with the low crime rate in the area and the rapid response time of police and first responders, so parents will be glad to raise their children in one of the safest areas of DFW.
What to Do in Frisco
When you move to a new place, you don’t want to focus solely on practical things like job opportunities, local taxes, and utility costs. You also want to know how to have fun around your new home. There is plenty to love about Frisco, Texas, whether you’re moving solely for job opportunities or planning on raising a family. Frisco life can be anything but ordinary if you know where to look. So, what is Frisco, Texas known for?
• You will have the chance to experience an incredible local arts scene, including musical performances, live theater, outdoor public art installations, and a wide range of galleries.
• Frisco has a thriving local economy with some of the best restaurants in the DFW area. Locals love the fact that there are so many unique, non-franchise eateries nearby.
• Central Park in the heart of Frisco is a prized gem of the area, allowing anyone to take a break from the bustle of downtown and enjoy a refreshing walk through nature.
• The National Videogame Museum is one of the most popular attractions in the Frisco area full of rare gaming consoles, retro arcade machines, and an incredible amount of memorabilia.
• Sports are a big deal in Texas. While stadium seating is currently unavailable due to the risk to public health, the Dr. Pepper Ballpark and Toyota Stadium are likely to reopen once the pandemic subsides. You can still support your favorite Texas teams in many other ways in the meantime!
Bear in mind that the recent health crisis caused by COVID-19 has altered the ways many local businesses are operating, but many experts expect things to improve in the near future. Frisco, TX has not lost its friendly and welcoming nature in light of these unprecedented circumstances.
My goal is to help my clients find homes in the DFW area that suit their budgets, lifestyles, and goals. Is Frisco, TX a good place to live? I think there are plenty more reasons other than the few I’ve provided here to encourage anyone to consider the amazing potential of a new life in Frisco. Start thinking about what you want most out of a new home and the lifestyle you hope to enjoy in Frisco, TX, and I can help you find the home that fits.
Browse Other Communities
Search for your Dallas area dream home now.
Our on-site listing search is unparalleled with ease of access and responsive interface, it lets you search from anywhere.
Find the real estate listing that fits your criteria list exactly when you need it.