Harvest is a 1,200 acre master-planned community in Argyle and Northlake. Developed by Hillwood Communities, Harvest will end up having over 3,200 homes and 120 acres of future shopping and dining. Harvest offers a country-living atmosphere with a modern touch.
The Harvest community has a TON of amenities. They include:
- Farmhouse Coffee & Treasures – This local coffee shop is in a 100 plus year old farmhouse. It also is a unique gift shop.
- Harvest Hub – This is the place to get any questions you may have answered or the place to coordinate event space rentals. The GM of Harvest offices here.
- Pools – Harvest has 3 resort-style pools.
- Parks & Trails – Throughout the community, there are parks, walking and biking trails and greenbelts where you can exercise or enjoy nature with your family.
- Workout Facility and Yoga Lawn – The central workout facility is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. There is an adjacent lawn that hosts over 50 yoga classes per month.
- Outdoor kitchen – Sitting right next to Harvest Lake, the outdoor kitchen has 2 gas grills, an outdoor TV and a fireplace.
- The Barn – Centrally located, The Barn features a half court basketball court, outdoor fire pits, yard games and picnic tables.
- Harvest Lake – This is an 11 acre, man-made, catch and release neighborhood pond. It is surrounded by .88 miles of walking trails.
- The Playground – Bring your kids to this huge play area
- Event Lawn – This is the main outdoor space in Harvest where the community gathers for events.
- The Hall – This is the main indoor event space in Harvest. Throughout the year, Harvest will host events such as cooking classes and special events. You can book the space to host your own event.
- Harvest Farm – Area where you and you neighbors are able plant, grow and harvest your own produce at the Farm.
Harvest is in 2 school districts: Argyle ISD and Northwest ISD. There are plans to put in brand new AISD & NWISD elementary schools in the Harvest community. Also an Argyle middle school.
Argyle ISD is an exemplary school district with a 15:1 student-teacher ratio. Northwest ISD is one of the fastest growing districts in Texas with a 95% parent satisfaction rate.
Private school is also an option with Liberty Christian School offering school from pre K to 12th grade.
Shopping, Dining & Entertainment
Harvest is close to great shopping, restaurants and entertainment. Historic Downtown Roanoke is close by featuring restaurants, wineries, shops and live music venues. The Shops of Highland Village is also close by featuring shopping, dining and entertainment such as an AMC movie theater.
Harvest is also closing to Denton and Alliance Town Center. It is also only about 25 miles north of Downtown Fort Worth and about 35 miles from Downtown Dallas.
Harvest is home to 4 different home builder: Highland Homes, David Weekley Homes, DR Horton and Plantation Homes.
Highland Homes has 3 different choices in Harvest:
- The Meadows: Starting from the $280s. Contact Alicia Stuart at 972-801-2358 or visit the model at 1700 Homestead Way for questions.
- 50 Foot Lots: Starting from the $340s. Contact Anna McMellon or Kristi Lisenbee at 940-648-1200 or visit the model at 1112 Homestead Way for questions.
- 60 Foot Lots: Starting from the $390s. Contact Anna McMellon or Kristi Lisenbee at 940-648-1200 or visit the model at 1112 Homestead Way for questions
David Weekley Homes
David Weekley has 3 different choices in Harvest:
- Harvest Gardens: From the $337s. Contact Dan Angliss or Gina Teters at 972-323-7558 or visit the model at 1104 Homestead Way for questions. https://www.davidweekleyhomes.com/new-homes/tx/dallas-ft-worth/argyle/harvest-gardens
- Harvest Orchard Classic: From the $424s. Contact Dan Angliss or Gina Teters at 972-323-7558 or visit the model at 1104 Homestead Way for questions. https://www.davidweekleyhomes.com/new-homes/tx/dallas-ft-worth/argyle/harvest-orchard-classic
- Harvest Townside: From the $275s. Contact Stephanie Brown at 972-323-7549 or visit the model at 728 Streetside Lane for questions. https://www.davidweekleyhomes.com/new-homes/tx/dallas-ft-worth/argyle/harvest-townside
D.R. Horton has 2 choices in Harvest:
- Harvest Meadows: Starting from the $275s. Contact Kevin Brown or James McKay at 817-662-7446 or visit the model at 1704 Homestead Way for questions. http://www.drhorton.com/Texas/Fort-Worth/Northlake/Harvest-Meadows
- Harvest Townside: Starting from the $270s. Contact Shannon Darne or Karen Grinstead at 817-221-0442 or visit the model at 800 Streetside Lane for questions. http://www.drhorton.com/Texas/Fort-Worth/Argyle/Harvest-Townside
Plantation Homes has 2 choices in Harvest:
- 60′ Homesites: Starting from the $400s. Contact Jennifer Rich at 940-648-1224 or visit the model at 1124 Homestead Way for questions.
- 70′ Homesites: Starting from the $440s. Contact Jennifer Rich at 940-648-1224 or visit the model at 1124 Homestead Way for questions.